The beauty and fragnance of wedding flowers symbolize promises of undying love and commitment between the couples. This may be the reason why flowers are so vital in a wedding. There are varieties of wedding flowers. It can be somewhat difficult if someone is asked to choose the right wedding flower that can perfectly convey a particular emotion to perfection. The reason is most of the wedding flowers are associated with some aspects of human feelings.
Top 5 Wedding Flowers:
Some wedding flowers can reflect purity, others can symbolize love and passion. There are some other flowers that convey feeling of happiness.
Listed below are top 5 wedding flowers:
- Rose: Rose is also known as the queen of the flower. Rose has always been used by poets and romantic writers as a reflection of beauty, emotion, true love and passion. No wonder rose is a perennial wedding flower! When it comes to wedding, you can take your pick from 3 main varieties of roses – garden roses, spray roses and hybrid tea roses.
- Tulip: Many find tulip as a beautiful wedding flower. Tulip comes in varieties of colors and each color symbolizes a powerful human emotion, can be just perfect for a wedding. Like to check it? Well, a red tulip conveys ‘declaration of love’, cream color tulip means ‘love forever’ and a yellow tulip means ‘hopelessly in love’. Romantic, isn’t it? You can also get it in 3 main varieties – Dutch tulips, parrot tulips and french tulips.
- Hydrangeas: The powerful presence of hydrangeas can infuse glamour and life to your wedding. A hydrangea is a cluster of small flowers that looks like a ball because of its large head. Blue hydrangeas are popular for use in wedding bouquets. You can use few stems of hydrangeas to fill out bouquets or you can add few sprigs in a boutonniere.
- Stephanotis: The fragile white stephanotis flowers symbolize ‘marital happiness’, which make them popular wedding flowers. If you are going for a formal wedding, then stephanotis bouquet and a boutonniere can be your choice. Not only stephanotis are easily available throughout the year, they are moderately priced too.
- Calla Lily: The elegant calla lily can look sensational in a wedding bouquet. Calla lily comes in white, yellow, orange, creamy ivory, dark purple and in many more different colors. Two varieties of calla lily are popular in weddings – A long stem containing a large head, (suitable for a presentation style bouquet) and smaller version that can be ideal for nosegays bouquets.
Now that you know the special meanings behind some of the wedding flowers, you can easily convey a tender message to your loved one.